ONG-ISAC ONG-ISAC & Palo Alto Networks Capture the Flag Event
ONG-ISAC & Palo Alto Networks Capture the Flag Event
Title: Hands-on Workshop: Threat Hunting with Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Tools
Space is limited to 50 participants, so two sessions will be offered.
Please register for ONE session only.
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm CDT
This training session provides a fun and useful introduction to the capabilities and use cases for the newer class of Extended Detection and Response (XDR) tools. Presented as an interactive, gamified workshop, this Capture the Flag program takes users "around the world" to search for answers using clues and the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR technology.
Practitioner, Beginner level
Upon completion of the course, attendees will learn how to use XDR tools to:
- Detect advanced attacks using analytics
- Decrease investigation time
- Increase SecOps efficiencies
- Brad Green, Senior Systems Engineer Specialist, Palo Alto Networks.
- A stable Internet connection
- Computer running HTML 5 browser
Special Note: Prizes will be awarded!