May 17, 2018 | hosted by ConocoPhillips
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration Division, in collaboration with the ONG-ISAC and Idaho National Lab (INL), conducted a CyberStrike Workshop to enhance the ability of energy sector owners and operators in the U.S. to prepare for a cyber incident impacting industrial control systems.
- 60+ attendees; 25 Oil and Gas Companies.
- Department of Energy + Idaho National Lab.
- Hands-on, simulated demonstration of a cyber attack.
- Participants were challenged to defend against a cyber attack.
- The modified training platform used was tailored for the ONG sector and made its debut at this workshop.
“I raved about the conference with management. We look forward to the next one!” ONG-ISAC Member