April 29, 2020 | Virtual Workshop
Palo Alto Networks and the ONG-ISAC hosted a hands-on workshop for industrial control systems security. This was a free, interactive event where attendees learned practical skills to protect their ICS and OT environments with a next-generation security platform.
ONG-ISAC members participated in lab exercises in a fully virtualized ICS environment and learned about the latest ICS security best practices from peers and Palo Alto Networks experts.
Lab exercises included the following activities:
- ICS/SCADA security basics and Palo alto Networks platform overview
- ICS protocol visibility with App-ID™ technology
- ICS protocol access control using policy and segmentation
- Role-based access control with User-ID™ technology
- Integrated threat prevention (IPS/IDS)