Title: Is Trust Diminishing in Software for the ONG Sector?
Abstract & Key Takeaways: For decades Oil & Gas companies have been becoming digital and data-driven by building or adopting software applications into mission-critical business operations. As large enterprise organizations’ dependency on software grows, so do the risks that come with buying, building, and releasing software into your production environments. In this webinar we discussed how Cyber Threat Intelligence teams can empower their business stakeholders to:
- Better understand the software supply chain threat landscape
- Detect threats in the software supply chain
- Build a threat-informed defense against this growing attack vector
- Understand why malware is still the largest attack method in Software Supply Chain Attacks
- Enable TPRM, AppSec, SecOps, CTI, PSIRT, and SOC teams to build trust back into your Software
Ali N. Khan, Field CISO @ ReversingLabs
Ali N. Khan is a Field CISO @ ReversingLabs with 18+ years of experience in Enterprise Technology & Cyber Risk. Ali has spent the last 10 years focused on cyber risk management by helping Enterprise SOC Teams build a threat-informed defense focused on detection engineering, threat hunting, and cyber threat intelligence operations. Ali has worked with many national critical infrastructure organizations in heavily regulated industries to manage operational cyber risk, reduce financial impact, and increase resiliency.